Saturday, August 2, 2008

waiting, I'm just waiting

For parts to come in. Finally made all my decisions regarding components for the new Siren frame. Everything is ordered with the exception of the wheels, stem and seatpost. These three things are in process of being ordered, I hope, and then its build-up time. It's looking like the complete bike will be under 18 pounds. Thanks to everyone who spent so much time working with me on this project so far. I was hoping to have this bike ready for the 24 Hours in the Sage, but I think that's a long shot now because I have not heard if the wheels, stem, and seatpost have been ordered yet. But I'm planning to race it at the High Desert Screamer in Gallup New Mexico in September!!

No comments:

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good