Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lonely Blog


My poor blog has been lonely and I know you all have missed my intermitten posts too. Things have been so hectic, and I know my poor blog, you just don't understand one being too busy to spend a few minutes posting to you. I raced every weekend from Easter (ok that one got rained out) til May 9 - then I was out of state 2 weeks and then back to work. And although it is better to be at work and wishing I was not than to be unemployed, I wish I had some time to ride and post to you my poor blog.
Poor blog, we have been landscaping the backyard, so evening rides have been out and evening computer time. I am actually working a "normal" person's work schedule of 40+ hours a week (usually its 30 hours a week) and I have extra work on the side eating up potential ride time and blog time. I am just about to abandon all the distance events I signed up for in Fall because of the fast depletiton of my ability to endure and clearly its bad if I don't even have a few minutes for you, poor blog. But alas, maybe I can pull it out in the next week. I have decided that shoveling and spreading 9.5 tons of rock can count as gym workouts, and posting to you, blog, can be my recovery - so i just have to find bike time.
I promise, poor blog, that I will visit you more often, and above is a pic to remind you what I look like when I'm free to do what I love and what brings me to you for posting.

No comments:

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good