Monday, February 4, 2008

Getting Noticed part 2

OK I talk to much. I know this. My report cards as a a kid all said I was a great student, but I talked in class too much. I ended up with my career(s) because of my gift of gab. So apparently I talk about riding and racing too much at work, because the President emailed me today that she asked the Media Relations people to do a story in one of our publications on my performance at the Tucson race. This is all because I know she rides bikes and I filled her in on the upcoming race. Me and my big mounth. But on the bright side - sponsors, we have a readership of several thousand and I'll wear my kit for the photo shoot and mention as many of you as possible.
Ugh, better go get on the trainer, don;t want an article to say I participated but sucked an egg......

1 comment:

ojulius said...

Just saw the stats...you're doing great at 24 HITOP!!

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good