Friday, March 14, 2008

The Team Goes Euro

Well everyone, Big Wheel racing has gone Euro. Its very exciting to me as a member to know that the Team continues to grow, let alone to grow overseas! I'm especially excited about our Germany connection. I have family in Germany presently, and for years have been saying I need to get my behind over there, not just because I could et a free place ot stay, but also because I'm 3/4 German.
I think the stars may be aligning for me to fulfill a drem of taking a Euro vacation and riding abroad!
Welcome to all of my new teammates and thanks Michael (aka Wunnspeed) for all your hard work overthere putting things together. I'm sure your past experiences will get the Euro half of the team going in a fantastic direction!

No comments:

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good