Sunday, April 26, 2009

How many days in a row

I have been cooped up inside for 3 days at a partnership meeting related to a grant I am involved with to create a certificate program for interpreters and trnaslators in the justice system and health care system. And my 3 week semester break started. So as my mind wanders from the meeting to the beautiful trees outside the conference room window and the glimpse of the Sandias over the top of the building behind the trees - I am trying to think how many days I can ride over hte next 2 weeks. Pondering my race schedule over the enxt 2 weeks and travel plans, I'm thinking 12 of 14 days - if rides to the bar count maybe all 14 days. :)

No comments:

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good