Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What an Inspiration

I've been working with Brenden of Siren bikes the last few weeks on a new singlespeed frame. What an opportunity! The other half of Siren Bikes and the other half of Brenden, Mary Collier, is currently on the home stretch of the Tour Divide race. I have been addicted to watching Mary's blue dot (her GPS tracking Unit) move along the route and now that she is in New Mexico its even more exciting. I think Mary is only like the second female to every attempt this event, she's the only female to have started this year from Banff, Canada. Wow!! Mary's blog has a link to her Spot so you can see where she is. Mary is heading into Cuba, NM today. She's out riding in some of the most beautiful parts of NM right now and I am so envious. I don't want to be at work, I want to be out riding.

No comments:

On the Podium at 24HITOP

On the Podium at 24HITOP
I deserve that beer

First Lap 24 HITOP

First Lap 24 HITOP
Feeling good